The Anastasio Group of Companies
Over thirty years ago The Anastasio Group began as a one truck operation with a work ethic and a set of values that has driven the Anastasio family to achievements that most small businesses would never aspire to.
Today the Anastasio Group Trucking Division operates a fleet of over seventy shiny new tractors and trailers equipped with the latest in GPS and digital dispatch systems.
The dynamic growth of the core Anastasio Group’s operating companies have caused the organization to expand its operations into a sprawling 140 acre site located in New Haven, Connecticut. The site is home for; Circle of Life Transfer Station/Volume Reduction Facility, New Haven National Rail and Transportation Company, Anastasio Trucking Company, Anastasio Roll-Off Dumpster Division and Saint Joseph’s Wood Products Company. Each Anastasio Group Company has been designed and developed to collectively compliment each other in the continuing effort to build a world class total logistical and waste management solution organization, servicing Connecticut and the entire northeastern United States.
These Anastasio Group of Companies are proud to offer the
• Rail served and locally sited for hassle free and cost effective shipping, receiving and staging of inbound commodities.
• Secure on-site storage inside or out
• Full spectrum trucking includes flatbed, stretch, pole and pile, dry van, refrigerated, roll off, and special commodities
• Wood Recycling, mulching and bio-fuel development • Volume Reduction Facility (C&D Transfer Station)
• Construction and demolition debris and bulky waste removal and disposal
• A roll-off dumpster division with a full range of containers from 10 to 50 cubic yards
• Containerized rubbish services
• MSW hauling and shipping
• A proven track record of successfully and effectively performing on municipal contracts
The Anastasio Group has diversified its holdings to include; a commercial and residential real estate development division, a restaurant division, an agricultural division and a mass transit ground transportation division. An Anastasio family member either controls or operates each division. These divisions include, Triangle A Ranch, Connecticut Limousine Company, Harborside Restaurant and Condominium Development, several Real Estate development companies, and the Anastasio Family jewel, Wooster Street's famous “Anastasio's Ristorante”.